Al AQSA AUGUST 2023
9TH AUGUST TO THE 14TH AUGUST
What is included in our package?
Return flights included with this package (including 23kg luggage)
Visit to many Holy sites
Ground Transport in Saudi Arabia on air conditioned coaches
Hotels will be Provided within walking distance
An experienced Aqsa guide will provide ziyarah trips and spiritual advice
Financial protection for your trip when booking our package
Summer August Al Aqsa Package
Travelling from 9th August to the 14th August
Accompanied by one of our experienced tour operators, who’s purpose it to elevate your journey of a lifetime.
what to expect on your journey?
Flight departure 8:25 from Heathrow airport (arrive approx 3 hours before) Landing Tel Aviv at 15:40. Check in at Hashimi Hotel in Jerusalem
Walking tour of Al Aqsa Compound
Free Day, Jummah at Al Aqsa Masjid
Full day Ziyarah, Hebron, Bethlehem, Jericho
Walking Tour, visiting other holy sites
Flight departure at 17:25 from Tel Aviv Airport to Heathrow Airport, arriving at 21:05
Our Prices Per Person
We offer competitive prices and easy payment plans upon request, relieving stress of costs.
How to book?
You can contact us via 024 7676 3011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book with one of our travel agents. Fill out our forms and be added to the list, places are not guaranteed due to limited availability, be sure to book now to reserve your places.
Reserve Your place with a simple form
Things people want to know about Aqsa
Al-Aqsa, also known as Al-Aqsa Mosque or Al-Haram Al-Sharif, is an Islamic holy site located in the Old City of Jerusalem. It is considered the third holiest site in Islam, after the Kaaba in Mecca and the Prophet’s Mosque in Medina.
Al Aqsa holds great religious, historical, and cultural significance for Muslims around the world. It is believed to be the place where the Prophet Muhammad ascended to heaven during the Night Journey.
- Religious significance: For Muslims, it is an opportunity to connect with a deeply revered site and experience its spiritual atmosphere.
- Historical value: Al Aqsa has witnessed centuries of history and is a testament to the rich cultural heritage of Jerusalem.
- Architectural beauty: The intricate Islamic architecture and artistic details found at Al Aqsa are truly remarkable and worth appreciating.
- Cultural understanding: Visiting Al Aqsa allows individuals to gain a deeper understanding of Islamic culture and its importance to millions of people worldwide.
- Peace and unity: Despite the complexities surrounding the region, Al Aqsa serves as a symbol of coexistence and harmony among different faiths.
Yes, non-Muslims are generally allowed to visit the Al Aqsa compound; however, there may be certain restrictions in place, such as limited access to certain areas or specific visiting hours. It is recommended to check with the local authorities or consult a knowledgeable guide for the most accurate information.
Visitors should respect the sanctity of the site and adhere to the rules and regulations set by the authorities. It is advisable to dress modestly, remove shoes before entering the mosque, and maintain appropriate behavior to ensure a peaceful and respectful environment for worshipers and fellow visitors. Additionally, it is essential to be aware of the ongoing political situation in the region and take necessary precautions for personal safety.